Welcome to The Fountains at Deerwood
We're so glad you're here.
Discover our premier apartment community, Fountains at Deerwood, in Jacksonville, FL
. This vibrant community in the Deerwood neighborhood is close to high-end
restaurants and boutique local stores. All of our apartments are pet friendly and the perfect home for
professionals, students, families, seniors, and everyone in between. Whether you select one of our one, two, or three-bedroom apartments (and townhouses!), your experience will be just as sweet. Take a closer look at everything we have in store for you!
We'll exceed your expectations.
- Nestled just off of Southside Blvd., we have an unbeatable LOCATION!
- Need to be on base? We're a quick commute to NAS JAX and Naval Station Mayport.
- We LOVE pets and can't wait to meet yours. Your pup will love our Bark Park with agility equipment and being pampered in their very own PET SPA!
- You're our PRIORITY! We have a top-notch maintenance and on-site team to deliver nothing short of exceptional service.
- Feeling SOCIAL? You'll love our packed events calendar. Just meet us in the Resident Lounge or out by the pool!
Click here to see more of what we offer!
Come Explore Your New Home
The Fountains at Deerwood has redefined luxury apartments in Jacksonville. You'll immediately FEEL at home when you find your home here with us. When you choose one of our apartments in Jacksonville, Florida, you get more than a place to live -- you get a place to relax and proudly call home. Whether you need a one-, two-, or three-bedroom apartment home, you'll find our floor plans to be thoughtfully designed. Each of our apartment homes has been crafted with style and is fully equipped with a spacious townhome layout (in our 2 and 3-bedroom floorplans), stainless steel appliances, and walk-in closets.... Read more
Our residents love their home at The Fountains at Deerwood Apartment Homes & we know you will too.
I was able to do everything online for the apartment. I was relocating for a new job. The staff has been very helpful... Overall, I am very happy with the entire move in process.- Verified (& Happy) Resident